Hutten Metaal Yamaha Racing is looking for a
“With technical knowledge and experience in the MX world”
Hutten Metaal Yamaha Racing Team is the official Yamaha EMX250 motocross team. We participate with 3 riders in the EMX250 competition. The team is based in the Netherlands/Beerzerveld (OV), here we make sure we keep the bikes continuously in top level by a team of professional mechanics.
What are you going to do?
- As a member of a young and ambitious team, you maintain the bikes for every training and race. (With the exception of the engines)
- You travel with our team through the Netherlands and Europe to achieve the highest possible results in national and international races.
- Working in the weekend isn’t a problem.
- You are a real go-getter and working in a team isn’t a problem for you.
- Performing under pressure isn’t a problem for you.
- You are used to work precisely and systematically.
Of course, you have an affinity with motocross and maintaining bikes.
What we offer you?
- You are part of a passionate professional team that wants to improve together.
- You like the challenge of optimising the bikes and yourself in a world that’s constantly evolving.
- Good fringe benefits including accommodation at the workshop if you don’t live nearby.
Then we are also curious about you! Let us know why we shouldn’t miss you and send this together with your CV to email@example.com.
We will reach out to you.