This vacancy has been filled!
Hutten Metaal Yamaha Racing is looking for a
Competition / Training Mechanic
“With demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in the MX world”
Hutten Metaal Yamaha Racing Team is the official Yamaha EMX250 motocross team for which 3 riders currently compete internationally. The team is located in Beerzerveld (OV), where the bikes are continuously kept at top level by a professional team of mechanics.
What are you going to do
- As a member of a young and ambitious team, you maintain the bikes during training and competitions. (with the exception of the 250cc bikes, which are serviced by Frank Grolleman)
- You travel with our team during the weekend to the various competitions, including Dutch Masters and EMX competitions.
- Working on the weekend is no problem for you.
- You are a great go-getter and work well in a team.
- You keep your head cool under pressure
- You work meticulously and systematically.
- Of course you have an affinity with Motocross; Maintenance of bikes, workshop, bus.
What we offer
- You to be a part of a passionate professional team that wants to improve together
- Challenge in optimizing the bikes and yourself in a world that is constantly evolving.
- Good secondary employment conditions, including housing near the workplace if you don’t live nearby
Are you ready to take on the role as Competition / Training Mechanic at Hutten Metaal Yamaha Racing? If your answer is yes, let us know why we need you, send it together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.